Casa de Esperanza's National Latin@ Network for Healthy Families and Communities (NLN), in partnership with the Office on Violence Against Women (OVW) is excited to host the 2020 National Latin@ Institute: Building Community Together.
The 2020 National Latin@ Institute will bring together professionals from a variety of fields. This institute will provide participants with significant opportunities for networking, resource and expertise sharing and critical discussions on traditionally challenging topics.
2020 National Latin@ Institute Objectives:
- Analyze the significance, tensions and strengths of diversity within the Latin@ communities.
- Provide an anti-oppression lens to address and end gender-based violence.
- Integrate concrete organizational development practices and tools in their advocacy work.
- Connect with other organizations and activists to advance their individual and collective practice.
- Share trauma-informed practices to enhance self-care, sustainability and well-being.