This webinar, presented by USCIS, will provide information about T and U visas and the Violence Against Women Act (VAWA), immigration relief for victims for human trafficking, domestic violence and other serious crimes. This webinar is intended for community-based organizations, social service agencies, immigration practitioners, and advocates.
Representatives from our Office of Policy and Strategy and the Vermont Service Center will provide an overview of:
- T and U visa eligibility requirements
- Law enforcement certification
- VAWA eligibility requirements
A question-and-answer period will follow the presentation. Please note that we cannot answer case-specific inquiries during this webinar.
To register for this session, follow these steps:
- Visit the registration page to confirm your participation
- Enter your email address and select "Submit"
- Select "Subscriber Preferences"
- Select the "Event Registration" tab
- Complete the questions and select "Submit"