The Ambassador Toolkit is a 23-page document that highlights resources and activities young people can use to spread awareness and start conversations around teen dating violence in their schools and communities. It is also a great tool for educators and community leaders to use in their existing work with youth.
Resources in the Ambassador Toolkit include:
- Discussion guides for film screenings and after school workshops.
- Posters and handout materials.
- Sample social media posts to share.
- Videos and podcasts related to teen dating violence.
- Scripts to use in your school’s drama club.