This commemorative webinar celebrates the far-reaching impact of FVPSA, the first Federal commitment to creating a pathway to safety for survivors of domestic violence and their children. A diverse representation of speakers discussed the positive efforts of community-based domestic violence programs, culturally specific services, state coalitions, and Tribal Nations to end domestic violence.
- Bill Riley, Former Director FVPSA Program
- Dr. Marylouise Kelley, Director FVPSA Program
- Culturally Specific Resource Centers
- Local Domestic Violence Programs
- Tribal Domestic Violence Programs
- State Domestic Violence Coalitions
- FVPSA State Administrators