Examines sex trafficking from the 'demand' side, focusing on the role of 'exploiters' and the 'state' as two components.
- Discusses the business and financial side of trafficking
- Touches on variables such as race, age, language, ethnicity influencing trafficking demand and vulnerability to trafficking
- Breaks down 4 approaches to prostitution: 'prohibitionist,' 'regulationist,' abolitionist,' and decriminalization'
- Raises question/debate of 'prostitution as work'
- Visa programs for trafficking victims, including examples from different countries
- Ends with recommendations