This report offers a project description, detailed project activities and outcomes, and resource development information.
- Statistical data on the Impact of Domestic Violence on Children in Virginia
- Details on the Needs Assessment completed by all of the domestic violence programs in Virginia to assess the capacity of local programs to offer comprehensive services to children, youth and their non-abusing parents whose lives have been impacted by domestic violence
- Information on Training for Domestic Violence Program Advocates and the Improvement of Statewide Data Collection System to Include Services to Children and Youth
- Outlines of the Guidelines for Enhancing Services to Children and Youth Statewide
- Materials for Service Enhancement Strategies Developed, Implemented, and Evaluated by the Partnering Domestic Violence Programs
- Samples and resource materials for Sustaining a Community of Practice, including site specific worksheets, handouts, advocacy tools, participant applications, brochures, certificates, etc.