The Moving Ahead Through Financial Management curriculum offers a range of information from basic money and financial management principles to advanced financial planning. It is divided into five separate modules.
- Module One: Understanding Financial Abuse- Keeping Safe and Starting Over
- Module Two: Learning Financial Fundamentals- Income and Assets, Debts and Liabilities
- Module Three: Mastering Credit Basics- Reviewing, Understanding and Improving Your Credit
- Module Four: Building Financial Foundations- Homes, Loans and Automobiles
- Module Five: Creating Budgeting Strategies- Saving and Investing, Insurance and Education