This Training Facilitation Guide is an important resource for mosques, religious leaders, social workers, community groups and shelter staff who offer help to Muslim women who currently experience violence in the home. This complete training offers solutions to prevent future violence within the context of the Islamic faith.
What does this resource offer?
- Interviews with survivors, religious leaders and community advocates
- Safety and healing for Muslim survivors of domestic violence
- Information for religious leaders about how to respond to domestic violence and become involved in prevention
Who is this for?
- Imams and religious leaders
- Community advocates and other professionals
- Community groups, task forces, and organizations addressing religion and domestic violence
- Support groups for Muslim survivors of domestic violence
|Garments for One Another: Ending Domestic Violence in Muslim Families||6.5 MB|