It is intended as a companion document to the narrated CD-ROM presentation, although the information in the publication is useful as a stand-alone.
The toolkit includes the following:
- "'Getting Started,' an overview of the contents of the CD-ROM and technical tips...
- A review of the strategic components that comprise effective communications campaigns;
- A description of the elements of the frame and their importance in communications campaigns;
- A media diary, for documenting communications campaigns in your community;
- A checklist that you can use to evaluate campaigns; and
- An addendum to the CD-ROM that describes how to create a budget for developing your own communications campaign."