"The document provides conceptual, policy and practical suggestions on how to implement each of the six country-level activities, and promotes a multi-sectoral, data-driven and evidence-based approach."
- Increasing the capacity for collecting data on violence.
- Researching violence - its causes, consequences and prevention.
- Promoting the primary prevention of violence.
- Promoting gender and social equality and equity to prevent violence.
- Strengthening care and support services for victims.
- Bringing it all together - developing a national action plan of action.