- Why We Do What We Do...Working to End Sexual and Domestic Violence speech by Rev. Dr. Marie M. Fortune
- Pathways to Peace: South Carolina's Conference to Involve the Faith Community in Issues of Domestic Violence by the South Carolina Coalition Against Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault with the Rev. Robin Griffeth
- Following a Different Path: Reaching Out to Communities of Faith, One Step at a Time by Deborah K. Shepherd
- Strategies for Building a Church Based Alliance by The Reverend Barbara Smith-Moran
- Providing Culturally Competent and Religiously Sensitive Services to Jewish Survivors by Nicole Lesser
- Reclaiming Wholeness After Sexual Assault: Three Heart/Mind-Healing Buddhist Practices by Nicola Miller, M.A., M.P.H.
- Understanding Muslim or Middle Eastern Women in Domestic or Sexual Violence Work by Farida Hakim