It talks about the prevalence of child sexual abuse and also the consequences of being a victim of sexual abuse.
- Even within the walls of their own homes, children are at risk for sexual abuse
- Sexual abuse can occur at all ages, probably younger than you think
- Most children don't tell even if they have been asked
- Health and/or Behavioral Problems
- Drug and/or Alcohol Problems
- Teenage Pregnancy and Promiscuity
- Most perpetrators don't molest only one child if they are not reported and stopped