Stop Trafficking of People: An Introductory Resource
Defines 'severe forms of human trafficking' according to US law
- Outlines some common patterns of movement and factors that may increase an individual's vulnerability to the tactics of traffickers
- Includes questions to help in identifying a victim of human trafficking
- Devotes substantial attention to the US context, including US government responses to human trafficking
- Each section ends with 'points for reflection'
- Discusses the role of NGOs in raising awareness and responding to human trafficking
- Ends with a list of web, book, article, studies, and video resources on human trafficking