This training tool is geared for teachers to help build their understanding of teen dating violence and capacity to help prevent it.
- Identify five key norms that create an environment in which teen dating violence is more likely to occur.
- Understand teen dating violence and its consequences
- Identify factors that can place teens at risk for perpetrating dating violence
- Build skills to talk with teens about the importance of healthy relationships
- Identify resources to prevent/respond to dating violence
- Identify prevention strategies that promote a positive school environment, model respectful behaviors, and help make your school safer and healthier for all students and staff
|Teacher Training: Teen Dating Violence Prevention Education||5.05 MB|