Provides basic information on how to respond to victims/survivors of violence for those who may have limited formal training on violence against women and children. Available in English and Spanish.
Includes the following parts:
- Part I: Connect Your Client to Professional Help
- Part II: Help Your Client Build a Support System
- Part III: Track and Monitor Your Client's Case
- Part IV: Make the System Work for Your Client
- Part V: Know Your Client's Rights
- Part VI: Obtain Written Materials for Your Client