In spite of efforts by state domestic violence coalitions and women's organizations for increased awareness, violence against women persists. Worldwide, the V-Day Campaign has helped to tie violence against women to Valentine's Day through outreach efforts and events. For more information on how to get involved, contact the V-Day Campaign web site www.vday.org. Although we encourage involvement in V-Day events, we felt it might be useful to have community outreach materials at your disposal.
- Sample Letter to the Editor.
- Sample Valentine's Cards. (Please feel free to distribute and/or utilize as an example for other Valentine's Day cards.)
- Healthy Relationship Posters that are also great for Valentine's Day. (Please feel free to copy, display and/or distribute these posters describing healthy relationships.)
- Camera-ready "Hands Are For Holding" stickers and bookmarks to take to your local printer or print out yourself on sticker paper.
- Valentine's Day Commitments for Junior High, High School, and College/University levels.
- Web site resource list.
- Video List highlighting videos available for teen dating violence.
This Valentine's Day, let's remind each other that "Hands Are For Holding."
|Valentine's Day Materials||245.39 KB|