This webinar served as a virtual workshop designed to generate dialogue about the current proliferation of “engaging men” work.
- What are the benefits of men’s expanding involvement?
- How is this shift impacting community-based work?
- What are the unintended consequences of men’s expanding involvement and leadership?
- Trace Fleming, Sexual Violence Program Director for 2nd Chance, to introduce the terminology and concepts framing our discussion.
- Kris Macomber, PhD, Sociology Faculty for Meredith College, to discuss how her research findings point to an increasing emphasis on men’s accountability.
- Ben Atherton Zeman, Artistic Director for Voices of Men, to discuss some strategies and tools for incorporating accountability into organizational practices.