Webinar participants will be given an overview of the 2016 Georgia Domestic Violence Fatality Review Annual Report content. The intended audience is anyone who is part of a Fatality Review Team, Family Violence Task Force, or domestic violence program. Topics include:
· The theme and layout of the 2016 annual report,
· The connection between domestic violence-related homicide and suicide,
· Recommendations for incorporating suicide prevention strategies into your work,
· Charts of statewide data and data from reviewed cases, and
· Distribution strategies for your community.
Deadline for registration is March 23rdand space is limited so please register early! Register here.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
Continuing Education Units: This training has been approved by the Criminal Justice Coordinating Council for continuing education units (CEUs) for state-certified domestic violence shelters and by the Georgia Commission on Family Violence for 1 FVIP CE hour.