This Twitter Chat offers a platform for national dialogue to explore what meaningful collaboration looks like, including:
- Collaboration versus coordination or cooperation
- Working at the intersections of social justice movements
- The role of transformative justice
- Challenging models of trickle-down community engagement
- Promoting leadership for advancing social change and justice
To embrace an intersectional and multi-layered approach, we must turn the mirror on ourselves to understand and resist structural racism as a part of our work and engage diverse communities through intentional, fully equitable, and reciprocal partnerships. This chat will offer an opportunity to explore how organizations can work collectively to truly honor the voices of our communities.
Follow @NationalDVAM and join the conversation on Twitter and Facebook at #DVAM2017 #MeaningfulCollaboration