This call was held to assist domestic violence and sexual assault providers to better understand the provisions under HIPAA and their application to advocacy programs that have relationships with health care facilities. The materials listed below were disseminated to participants in preparation for the call. The Family Violence Prevention Fund materials refer to domestic violence programs but generally have similar applicability to sexual assault programs. Both attorneys were familiar with the regulations and available to answer questions of participants.
- Rodney Hudson, JD
- Diane Moyer, JD, PCAR's (Pa Coalition Against Rape) legal counsel
- Nancy Durborow, Pennsylvania Coalition Against Domestic Violence
- Debbie Lee, Family Violence Prevention Fund
- Family Violence Prevention Fund
- Pennsylvania Coalition Against Rape
- Pennsylvania Coalition Against Domestic Violence