This resource page includes audiofiles (MP3 format) of key presentations, as well as selected PowerPoint slides. All of the audiofiles are in the original language of the speaker only.
- Where is the Money for women's rights and movement building?
- "Transregional plenary"
- Challenging "Religious" Fundamentalisms
- Money and Movements by Region
- More money, better access, and on better terms: a dialogue between women's organizations and donors
- Building a successful feminist resource mobilization strategy
- What do we want to do with this money?
- Where is the 'new' money and how do we get it? An exploration of funding related to individuals, corporations, new aid, diaspora, and the women's funds
- Communication strategies for stronger organizations and movements
- The role of women's funds in strengthening and building movements
- What do we need to understand & influence regarding ODA and the new aid modalities?
- What about a new UN agency for women?
- Potential and challenges of tapping corporate funding
- How do we plan for impact, how should we measure change?