This webinar explored the significance, gifts, challenges, successes and the evolution of using an intersectionality of oppressions lens as the main approach to our work.
- Zoë Flowers, Program Manager for WOCN, Inc.
- Kalimah Johnson, Executive Director/Founder for SASHA Center, Inc.
- Lina Juarbe Botella, Senior Director of Programs for WOCN, Inc.
- Rev. Dr. Aleese Moore-Orbih, Systems Training Program Director for WOCN, Inc.
- Gabby Santos, Director of LGBT Health Services for In Our Own Voices, Inc.