Join storytellers, advocates, and activists as we pivot our intimate partner violence (IPV) prevention work and messaging in response to the racial inequities that COVID has laid bare, especially for Black individuals and communities across the country. Explore meaningful relationship building with communities across states, sectors, and social justice movements.
This virtual event is free and open to all, offering opportunities to engage with change makers from across the country and leave with concrete action steps, commitments, and measures for accountability to advance our collective work.
Many opportunities for action:
- Leveraging this moment as a call to action to center the experiences, voices & leadership of Black, Indigenous, and People of Color
- Building cross-sector regional partnerships
- Promoting global approaches that reach individuals
- Lifting up storytelling as a prevention tool
- Opening space for ongoing conversations & shared learning
- Promoting a united mission integrating prevention & intervention