Survivors need money to stay safe and heal, so in order to break the cycle of violence we must prioritize survivor wealth. FreeFrom is on a mission to reframe intimate partner violence (IPV) for what it is — a structural economic issue — and reimagine what support for survivors can and should look like. In this webinar, presenters will discuss how FreeFrom is building an ecosystem of support for survivors by:
- Building collective power through peer networks
- Providing unrestricted cash grants to survivors
- Utilizing data to better understand the nexus between IPV and economic insecurity
- Expanding the ecosystem of support through systems change
- Enhancing financial capacity within the IPV movement
Join this webinar to learn how every pillar of our society can show up for survivors and support their economic security.