This webinar will help participants to:
- Enhance and build knowledge regarding the proper recognition, handling and preservation of evidence
- Provide disciplines within the multidisciplinary teams to build stronger cases structured around the recognition, handling and preservation of evidence
- Assist members, such as CPS staff, in handling evidence when law enforcement is not involved
- Learn the "do-s" and "don't-s" of handling evidence, chain of custody, how to properly store evidence and the importance of documentation
- Recognize the importance of courtroom testimony.